Pennsylvania General Energy Company
IT Systems Administrator
* Design, implement, configure and troubleshoot Windows servers (2012 R2, 2016 & 2019), enterprise systems and infrastructure devices such as switches, routers, firewalls, wireless devices, VOIP etc.
PGE is a leading privately owned, independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company in the Appalachian Basin. We are searching for an experienced system administrator. Core duties will include but not limited to:
* Experience with infrastructure services such as DNS, DHCP and Active Directory including GPO in an enterprise environment;
* Experience implementing and managing Exchange Server including Active Sync; Hyper V virtualization; MDM software; Citrix server environments with NAS solutions;
* Experience automating repetitive tasks with PowerShell; including parsing CSV file data sets;
* Experience implementing security best practices in an enterprise environment;
* Follow and develop procedures for providing proactive services, including management of server patches, antivirus applications, data backups, firmware upgrades, etc.
* Assist with designing and developing system architectures;
* Support help desk and enterprise business applications.
* 5+ years of network and system administration experience in an enterprise environment.
The successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience as well as the following requisite skills and experience:
* Knowledge of technologies including TCP/IP, Ethernet networks, IPsec, DHCP, serial buses (RS485, 232), firewalls and switches.
* Knowledge of applications including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, and Wordpress,
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interfaces with business, vendors and other team members.
Apply online at
provided by The Warren Times-Observer
Location/Region: Warren, PA (16365)